- 5 oz. bottle of FRED HOT PearBerry hot sauce
- 2 (8 oz.) packages of cream cheese, softened
Add all ingredients to bowl and stir together.
Serve on crackers, pretzels, celery, thin chocolate bars, etc.
*You may add more or less PearBerry to taste.
Sriracha Buffalo Sauce
- 5 tsp. FRED HOT Sriracha Powder
- 8 tbs. salted butter
- Salt to taste
Melt butter in a small saucepan then whisk in the Sriracha Powder until blended together.
Let the sauce rest for a few minutes and drizzle over wings or simply serve as a side sauce.
*You may add more or less Sriracha Powder to taste.
- 1 lb. uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6-8 oz. FRED HOT “Scary Mary” Bloody Mary mix
Saute your shrimp, uncovered, in a non-stick skillet or use a tablespoon of butter/olive oil.
When the shrimp appears to be cooked (opaque & red) drain off the liquid from the skillet. Pour 6-8 oz. (or more, if desired) of FRED HOT “Scary Mary” Bloody Mary mix into the skillet and heat to your desired serving temperature.
Serve over Rice, Pasta, Salad, or your favorite side dish such as Macaroni & Cheese or Pierogi’s.
Sriracha Ranch Chip Dip
- 16 oz. sour cream
- 5 tsp of FRED HOT Sriracha Ranch Dressing mix
- 1 tbs. dried onion flakes
- 1/4 tsp. salt
Mix all ingredients in a bowl, cover, chill, serve, enjoy!